DocOasis understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.docoasis.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions & Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms mean
- Personal Data: means any and all identifiable information that you give us which helps to differentiate you from another person. In this case, the personal data is any information you have shared with us on this site.
- “We/us/Our”: “DocOasis”, a proprietorship business whose registered address in 15A/19, Khanpur Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700047, India.
What does this Policy Cover?
Our Site may contain links to other websites which we don’t have control of in terms of how data is collected, stored or used. We strongly advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
We want to be as transparent as possible with you about how and why we use your data, and indeed you’re entitled to know. You have other rights too.
- Access: You have the right to access the data that we hold about you.
- Rectification Or Erasure: You have the right to request that we amend or delete your personal data, except in the case that we are legally or otherwise obligated to retain it.
- Change Of Preferences: You have the right to change your data processing preferences. For instance, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, if you have previously subscribed though not available at this point of time.
- Data Transfer: You have the right to request that we transfer elements of your data to you directly, or to another service provider.
- The right to be forgotten: e. the right to ask US
There are exceptions to the rights above. Where you make a request to us as part of these rights, we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, although there may be situations where we are unable to do so.
If you have questions or concerns about anything related to the contents of this page, please contact us using [email protected]
What data do we collect
Depending on use of our site(www.docoasis.com), we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data
- Contact Information such as email address/phone number
- Medical Information such as your information about your current medical problem for which you have booked a consultation, medicines undertaken, past medical history and the necessary medical reports uploaded or emailed us separately at [email protected]
Other Information Automatically Collected
- IP Address
- Web Browser Type and Version
- Operating System
- A List of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our site, and the site you exit to (Automatically Collected)
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely in the light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes
- Account Management: Providing and managing your account
- For Medical Advice and Opinion: Supplying our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you i.e. providing you medical consultation);
- Service Optimisation: Personalising and tailoring Our services for you
- Enquiries: We use your information
- To reply to your queries.
- To set up a reminder about your schedule for medical consultation
- To reply to you when the doctor has provided a consultation.
- Market Research
- Website Monitoring & Analysis: We may use your personal information to analyse your use of our content and services, which enables us to continually improve our site and your experience.
- For Marketing Purposes: With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR post with information, news, and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. In that instance, if you have made a request to delete your details in a time frame where you have booked a consultation and in the process of receiving answers to your queries; should we have deleted your information as per your request we will not be able to provide any type of consultation to you.
How & Where Do We Store Our Data?
- Retention of Your Personal Data – DocOasis will retain the information only for as long is necessary for the purposes set out on this policy. DocOasis will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (For example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. When your personal data is no longer necessary for these purposes we delete the data collected.
- Data Security: All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Information: We recommend you use the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Safari, Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox that can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from their respective websites. Absence of secure connection will prevent you from access to our website. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure, DocOasis cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us on our web site
Do We Share Your Data?
- We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
What Happens If Business Change Hands?
In the event that your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be notified in advance and informed of all the changes. When contacted, please notify us with your preference if you want the data to be deleted or transferred to the new owner or controller.
Your Right to Withhold Information?
You have access to certain areas within the website without providing any data at all.
However, to use all the features of the site for example, to book a consultation or request a follow up on our Site, you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of the data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for the copy of the data stored by us. Please contact us through [email protected]
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by using the contact form or e-mail at [email protected]